Re: Gnote 0.3.1

On 2009-05-13, Miguel de Icaza <miguel.de.icaza@xxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> Hello,

>> Best of luck in your initiatives : Linux  needs Mono more than the other
>> way around.....
>
> Thanks!   I am glad that some people do like our work.
>
> Working with the developers that use Mono to write apps or port apps
> has been a great experience.

You take heart from the most worthless and despicable troll here? Then
you might also want to get Dr Flatfish and DuFuS as allies. They're not
quite the same. They're both floaters while Qook is a sinker. But at
least they're carved from the same sort of substance.

--
"[Microsoft's] products just aren't engineered for security."
  -- Brian Valentine