Re: [News] Vista 7 Can be Worse Than Vista, GNU/Linux Complacent and Expands

Gregory Shearman wrote:

> So, they touch up their listing pics... the bastards! You'd never want
> to buy a home without looking at it in person first, eh?

LOL!! You give them way too much credit - they just do simple things like
adjust brightness and contrast, sharpness, despeckle, etc.

--
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Regards,
DZ (Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC)