Re: Dedication to Linux

Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I don't care what roy says on his site. Couldn't give a
>> stuff. Absolutely
>
> Then dont support him.

I'm not supporting him, I'm attacking your idiocy and hypocrisy.

> Attack him? I point out his lies. You support him. You're a nasty little
> creep.

Rich coming from the nastiest little creep on the entire comp.os heirarchy.

--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |                                                 |
|   Andrew Halliwell BSc   | "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't |