[News] Free GNU/Linux Readings for Beginners and Novices

10 Free Linux Ebooks For Beginners

,----[ Quote ]
| This is the first part of the series, in the near future we will have a list
| for “Intermediate and Advanced Linux Users” and “Linux System
| Administrators”. If you have any suggestions feel free to share them with us
| in the comments.
`----

http://www.linuxhaxor.net/2009/05/10/10-free-linux-ebooks-for-beginners/

How to Follow Linux Developments

,----[ Quote ]
| Get your RSS feed readers ready because here is my list of the best
| sites/feeds to stay in touch with the latest developments in the linux
| community.  This is the short list — there are many personal/professional
| blogs/sites that should be included in  a full list.  But, most of them are
| aggregated in the following sites.
`----

http://www.berkeleylug.com/?p=79

Recent:

Top 10 Linux RSS readers

,----[ Quote ]
| RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication (but also sometimes refers to Rich
| Site Summary or RDF Site Summary). It is an XML-based format for sharing and
| distributing web content. An RSS reader (sometimes called a newsreader or
| news aggregator), allows you to receive and view data feeds from various
| sources in a single interface. There are many RSS readers available,
| web-based and desktop clients. Here I compiled a list with the best (IMO) 10
| RSS readers for Linux...
`----

http://linuxnongeek.com/2009/01/13/top-10-linux-rss-fead-readers/

Open Source E-Books for Linux

http://www.dailyartisan.com/news/open-source-e-books-for-linux/

Free Online Book Has Blueprint for Successful FOSS Projects

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/free-online-book-has-blueprint-for-successful-foss-projects