Re: [News] Gnote 0.3.1

Hadron wrote:
> ,----
> | Gnote is my experimental port of Tomboy to C++
> |
> | It is the same note taking application, minus things not done yet, boatload of addins and synchronization. Be patient they'll come.
> |
> | Download
> |
> | Can be downloaded from http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnote/
> |
> | Software Packages
> |
> | Fedora includes Gnote in Rawhide (development branch leading to Fedora 11) and in Fedora 10
> |
> | # yum install gnote
> |
> | Pakages for Debian are available from http://people.debian.org/~rmh/gnote/
> |
> | Packages for Ubuntu are available from https://edge.launchpad.net/~gnote/+archive/ppa
> |
> | Archlinux has gnote in community
> |
> | # pacman -Sy gnote
> |
> | Source code
> |
> | The source code is currently hosted by GNOME.
> |
> | git://git.gnome.org/gnote
> |
> | Reporting bugs
> |
> | Do so in GNOME Bugzilla: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gnote
> |
> | IRC
> |
> | The IRC channel is #gnote on GimpNet.
> |
> | Maintainers
> |
> | Hubert Figuiere
> |
> | File format
> |
> | The file format is the same as Tomboy's Note Format
> `----

<sniped troll crap>

You should really learn how to wordwrap boxquoted text in Emacs/GNUs...

> ,----
> | Seriously. ftp? Tick. Git? Tick.
> |
> | Homepage telling you what it is and why you should use it?
> |
> | Nope.
> |
> | What I did discover though was gnote causing distro and library hell:
> `----

You just *quoted* all that information... go bury yourself you peanut
sized brain troll... you're going back to my killfile...

Oh, and that distro library hell thing, I see no proof and you didn't
mention what distribution it was having problems on... so, 0 credibility
for you.
--
Linux - You must break it | Windows - It breaks itself