Re: Linux.com guest writer, Jon Reagan, Ubuntu developer and Microsoft fan, criticises Microsoft critics.

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter K??hlmann belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Hadron wrote:
>>
>>> Or should Ahlstrom stop lying about Moshe laughing about Peter's dad
>>> being seriously ill? That was the bottom of the barrel even for him.
>>
>> Except that flatfish did so. He later tried some sort of apology for
>> his extremely bad manners.
>> But that does not change the fact that flatfish was in asshole mode
>> first.
>>
>> You should buy a introduction to reading comprehension for your very
>> first earned 2 cents, "true linux advocate" Hadron Snot Quark
>
> I can't believe "Hadron" would try to lie in the face of the public
> posting history of his good buddy, "Moshe".
>
> I hope you father's doing okay.  Time is a bitch!

He is in stable condition right now.
If all is going well, he should be better in about two weeks and able to
leave hospital.
Still, he is never going to be totally cured, again. He has cancer and it
is not operable. But still, he could have several years if his condition
is not getting worse now
--
Perl - the only language that looks the same before and after RSA
encryption.