Re: Linux.com guest writer, Jon Reagan, Ubuntu developer and Microsoft fan, criticises Microsoft critics.

Hadron wrote:

> Peter KÃhlmann <peter-koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Hadron wrote:

>>> Or should Ahlstrom stop lying about Moshe laughing about Peter's dad
>>> being seriously ill? That was the bottom of the barrel even for him.
>>>

>> Except that flatfish did so. He later tried some sort of apology for
>> his extremely bad manners.
>> But that does not change the fact that flatfish was in asshole mode
>> first.
>
> Wow. You are a cretin recently. You know exactly what happened.

Yes, I know. I answered flatfishs first asshole post after I talked about
my father being ill. That is *one* of the reasons I know what happened.
Another one is that I am able to read.
--
Warning: 10 days have passed since your last Windows reinstall.