[News] Reviews of GNU/Linux Applications: SuperTux, Artha, FSLint

Featured App: SuperTux

,----[ Quote ]
| I have preschool aged kids who like to play games so I'm always looking
| around to try new ones. One game we've been playing for a while is SuperTux.
| SuperTux is styled after the classic Super Mario Bros games and features
| their classic sidescrolling action.
`----

http://linuxappfinder.com/blog/featured_app_supertux

Artha: A GUI for WordNet

,----[ Quote ]
| Although WordNet comes with a graphical browser, it can only be described as
| bare-bones. The browser doesn't offer any kind of desktop integration, and
| there is no support for color coding, rich text formatting, or hyperlinking.
| But thanks to Artha, you don't have to put up with these limitations. This
| nifty little dictionary tool wraps the WordNet database into a user-friendly
| interface and offers a few neat features that can help you to make the most
| of WordNet.
`----

http://www.linux-magazine.com/Online/Blogs/Productivity-Sauce-Dmitri-s-open-source-blend-of-productive-computing/Artha-A-GUI-for-WordNet

FSLint Helps You Clean Up Your Files