Re: [News] Very Sharp Rise Seen in GNU/Linux Demand

On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 23:21:04 -0400, DFS wrote:

> Rick wrote:

>>> This is the latest lie you dishonest Linux wacks have latched onto.
>>>
>>> Where's the beef?  Where's the proof Linux salaries overall have risen
>>> 50% in the past year, during the worst American - and probably
>>> worldwide - recession in 50 years?
>>>
>>> Liars.
>>
>> Where did anyone use the word salaries? "Value of Linux Job Skills
>> Rises 50%" is not the same as 50% rise in salaries.
>

> What, the "value of job skills" is now measured in Twinkies?

There are many ways to measure "value" of job skills. For instance, if
you have a certain set of skills which will enable you to more easily get
a job, those skills could be considered more valuable than other skills,
without regard to salary.

--
Rick