Re: Time for Microsoft Windows PC's to be blocked from Internet Access

bbgruff wrote:

> amicus_curious wrote:
>

>> "Wintrolls Lie" <wintrolls.lie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Following the recent DDOS attacks against twitter, facebook and google
>>> from Microsoft Windows botnets isn't it time for Windows to be blocked
>>> from any Internet access? Microsoft Windows botnets also spew billions
>>> of SPAM email every day.  Why should everyone suffer because Microsoft
>>> are unable to produce a secure operating system?
>>>

>> That is a silly idea.  If not for Microsoft and the hundreds of millions
>> of Windows users in the world, the internet would be a barren place with
>> only
>> the Linux fans to converse with.  Imagine how boring that would be!  The
>> internet would have died long ago.
>
> Nice try - you are telling us that Bill Gates invented the Internet with the
> release of Windows 95 in 1995 then? :-)

So,  Bill Weisgerber is saying that people who used Macs, Amigas,
OS/2 etc, weren't on the net? Does he know what a stupid statement he
made?
Just as idiotic as DFS & "If it weren't for Windows, you wouldn't be
posting anything right now. "

Still, I suppose he *had* to do his shilling for M$ no matter how
stupid it made him look,