Re: [News] Natural Born Killers Trained at... Bill Gates Senior's

DFS wrote:

>> The free market will go wherever labour is efficiently delivered.
>
> Thus the extra effort to use (or switch to) desktop Linux ensures it's
> miniscule adoption in free markets.

More ritual lying from you.
More ritual asstroturfing from you.
Linux still sells 3 million+ embedded Linux Gadgets PER DAY.
And there are 50 million+ Linux desktop users.
And 30% t0 40% of all netbooks sold in Asia still contains
Linux.
And when dropped anb broken netbooks are returned for service,
THEY STILL CONTAIN LINUX.
Linux takes global foothold and is here to stay.

>> Asstroturfing is illegal in the USA and EU and you should disclose
>> to IBM where you are posting from to settle the matter legally.
>
> Moshe posts from an upscale location in NY, the Hamptons I believe.  If
> she discloses where she is, IBM might try and find her - to see if the
> legal
> dept can rent her nice property for an employee party.  That's the only
> "matter" that would need to be settled.

And the rest.

Oh I forget, you mentioned she - does Moshe Goldfart know he is your
bitch / gurl fiend?

Micoshaft names RHAT and Canonical (Ubuntu) as their enemies!!!

BEAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

They got nothin better to do?

I'm thinking about that RHAT advert...

 First they laugh at us
  Then they fight us
   Then we win

So we are now at stage 2 where micoshaft is picking a fight
by naming RHAT and Canonical (Ubuntu) as their enemies.
A few days earlier they named Intel and HP as enemies too.
And Google? - yet another enemy that has destroyed
a large chunk of micoshaft already.
Looks like micoshaft is catching its death from all around.

And only a few days ago micoshaft's Balmer claimed micoshaft
has been fighting Linux for YEARS!!!!
Thats despite all the trolls.

Verbosity makes things unclear.

Either Balmer is lying, or the windummy trolls are lying
or both are liars as Linux continues its meteoric rise
and micoshaft revenue heads south.

Windummy paytard loons all thrown into the trollard soup after
years of lying about Micoshaft claiming it doesn't care about
Linux or that Linux is too insignificant when it was
the exact opposite.

As micoshaft sales have lost 30% of market.
how does micoshaft define competing with Linux?

It can't be anything serious.
All we see here are a bunch of windummy trolls ranting
anti-Linux slogans.
Is that what micoshaft calls competing with Linux?
Is that how they lost 30% market share to Linux?

I am sure all reporters, journalists, bloggers,
Linux engineers, and big bosses of big companies
would all like to know now what Balmer meant by
competing with Linux. Please define.