Re: [News] GNU/Linux Desktop Versus... Microsoft AstroTurf

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> The Linux Desktop's Next Challenge: Layer 8
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | These sorts of discussions, especially on sites like Computerworld and
> | here on Linux Journal tend to bring out the same comments from the
> | evangelists (using the term loosely) that now is the time to move to
> | Linux on the desktop
> | and in response you get people saying  the last time I tried to install
> | Linux?. In both of these discussions, both points are valid and, in many
> | cases, there is merit to the position.
> `----
>
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/linux-desktops-next-challenge-layer-8

Restarting the childish One Laptop Per Idiot munchkin project should
be good enough for micoshaft asstroturfers.
They will ritually post asstroturfing posts to blogs and newsgroups only
if they get their One Laptop Per Idiot munchkin special laptop.