Re: Dell says Linux netbook returns no more than Windows returns

  this bit o' wisdom:

>>    "We should whack them, we should make sure they understand our value,"
>>    wrote Paul Flessner, a senior vice president in Microsoft's server
>>    applications unit.
>>
>> Right up there with
>>
>>    Cut off their air supply
>>    Knife the baby
>>    They should do a delicate dance
>>    Fucking kill Google
>>    Just smile and pull the trigger
>
> "Where are we on this Jihad [against Linux]?" --Pearly Gates

Tilt Lotus into the death spiral
Fucking Eric Schmidt is a fucking pussy
Linux is a cancer
RealNetworks is "like Netscape,..."
Cut off their air supply

Ballmer the scarecrow:

   http://www.firewall.cx/article133.html

   Microsoft Corp. Chief Operating Officer Steve Ballmer on Thursday warned
   Asian governments that they could face intellectual rights-infringement
   lawsuits for using rival open-source operating platforms such as Linux.
   Ballmer, speaking in Singapore at Microsoft's Asian Government Leaders
   Forum, said that Linux violated more than 228 patents. He did not provide
   any detail on the alleged violations, which the Linux community disputes.

   "Someday, for all countries that are entering the WTO (World Trade
   Organization), somebody will come and look for money owing to the rights
   for that intellectual property," he added.

--
Chess tonight.