Re: Dell says Linux netbook returns no more than Windows returns

Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:

> "We should whack them, we should make sure they understand our
> value,"
[...]
> Cut off their air supply Knife the baby They should do a delicate
> dance Fucking kill Google Just smile and pull the trigger
. Tip Lotus into the death spiral
. They'll get sort of addicted, then we'll figure out how to collect
. Red Hat customers have an obligation to compensate us
. Linux is a cancer
. You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with
  a kind word alone
. I have build my organization upon fear

OK, those last two were not by Microsoft - see if you can guess who.

Clue: He also said this:

[quote]
This American system of ours, call it Americanism, call it capitalism,
call it what you will, gives each and every one of us a great
opportunity if we only seize it with both hands and make the most of it.
[/quote]

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which
| the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf
| denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty.
| Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of
| the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today
| among human creatures." ~ Abraham Lincoln
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 19:08:17 up 77 days, 23:06,  4 users,  load average: 0.06, 0.04, 0.06