[News] [Rival] Juniper Becomes Windows Vassal After Putting Microsoft Executives at Top

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Juniper Becomes Windows Vassal After Putting Microsoft Executives at Top
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 21:59:07 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Juniper Networks Protects Customers from New Microsoft Vulnerabilities
Disclosed Today

http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/-juniper-networks-protects-customers-from-new-microsoft-vulnerabilities-/2009/08/11/4318838.htm

"We should dedicate a cross-group team to come up with ways to leverage Windows
technically more."

                                           --Jim Allchin, Vista escapee

The people running this company (including CEO) are from Microsoft. Hijacked.

Recent:

Former Microsoft VP lands at Juniper Networks

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blog.seattlepi.com/microsoft/archives/172071.asp?source=rss