Re: PING > HPT, my hero!

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> ____/ High Plains Thumper on Monday 17 August 2009 14:30 : \____
>
>> anon remailing imposter as Marti van Lin wrote:
>>> Dear RafaÃl (HPT),
>>>
>>> For many years you have been a fantastic GNU/Linux advocate, so I want
>>> to have your picture on my Hackwerk poster, just like Roy and so many
>>> other *fantastic* GNU/Linux advocates.
>>> As you know, I have that *beautiful* picture of you on my bedside table.
>>> Can I use that picture for my Hackwerk poster?
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>> Kisses and hugs, Mart van Lin (alias ML2MST)
>>>
>>> |_|0|_| Mart van Lin
>>> |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.go0glepages.com
>
>> Dear Gary, U are a liar.
>
> The more vindictive the Microsoft Munchkins become, the more miserable they
> really are.

That is so true. They are desperate because Vista 7 simply can't compete
with GNU/Linux:

- The great hardware recognition;
- the ease of installation;
- the magnificent package managers;
- the flexibility of desktop environments;
- the overwhelming visual (3D) effects on outdated hardware.

And the tip of the iceberg: the rock solid stable and efficient base for
"command line geeks" which has disappeared from Windows since XP.

Cheers

--
|_|0|_| Marti van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com