Re: Why Both Debian and Ubuntu Have Their Place

cc wrote:

<snip>
>> Whoops?! Is this the thread you wanted to post the above on? It doesn't
>> seem connected to the Deb-Ubun question.
>> Attila The Freetard from Hell
>
> Does that surprise you? Roy posts firsts, reads later, retracts
> mistakes never.
That's not my impression but we can agree to disagree on that one. Roy's
editorial comments are sparse and the service he provides with his posts is
quite useful for me. I'm far from perfect myself so I'm not really fussed
with the odd slip of the key.

Does that answer your questions c2?
Attila, The Freetard from Hell