Re: Sorry Attila :-)

Verily I say unto thee, that Andrew Halliwell spake thusly:
> Homer <usenet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Talking of beans, are there /really/ 57 varieties of haricot bean,
>> and if so, then what's the point of using all 57 varieties in a
>> dish if they all end up tasting like tomatoes? Do the disadvantages
>> of all that sugar outweigh the benefits of all that fart-inducing
>> fibre? Is it true that higher education students can actually live
>> off baked beans toasties indefinitely, and only suffer minor brain
>> damage?
>
> No, heinz 57 was just a made up number. It supposedly referred to the
> number of heinz products, not baked beans, but there've never been
> 57. A lot more maybe. Suppose they just thought 57 had a ring to it.

Sounds like a case of false advertising.

Time to register the boycottheinz.com domain.

[quick whois later]

Oh wow, it seems the H. J. Heinz Company is even more paranoid than me.

> You should watch more Qi. :)

I might if I had a television.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Seek not the favour of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest
|  and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not
|  voices, but weigh them." ~ Immanuel Kant
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 01:10:01 up 82 days,  5:08,  5 users,  load average: 0.22, 0.50, 0.30