Re: The Schestowitz Operation and Boycottnovell Exposed...

Above the shrieking & FUDding of the trolls,Chris Ahlstrom was heard to
say:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Rick belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:38:50 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>>
>>> Why are you afraid of me?
>
> *guffaw*
>
> Moshe knows, and knows that I know, that he is primarily a waste of time.

I believe a lot of people (except his fellow trolls, Qook The Stupid etc)
think that.

>> Why are you afraid of Linux/OSS users?
>>
>> Let's say that he is a phony and is using this group as a self serving
>> mission of sorts. Your buddies being self-serving and phony doesn't seem
>> to bother you. Why does Roy?
>>
>>> I don't know about you, but I don't like being lied to and used.
>>
>> Wow... you have been used? Better report that to someone.
>
> These nut cases sure generate some good laughs now and then.

No, don't mock the afflicted.. Oh, go on then...BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

--
"Calm down. It's only ones and zeros."