Re: The Schestowitz Operation and Boycottnovell Exposed...

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:38:50 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:36:28 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Rick belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:

>>> So what?
>>
>> My thoughts exactly.
>>
>> Though, actually, I could see someone with a boring job requiring
>> little effort doing something like this fairly easily with RSS feeds
>> and some vi macros.
>>
>> Sort of like Einstein in the Bern patent office.  ;0
>
> Replying 3rd party again LiarMutt.

Don't know LiarMutt, but Chris was replying to my post.

> Why are you afraid of me?

Why are you afraid of Linux/OSS users?

> The point is, he is a phony and is using this group as a self serving
> mission of sorts.

... like most of the rest of you that continually  diss Linux and OSS in
a Linux advocacy group?

Let's say that he is a phony and is using this group as a self serving
mission of sorts. Your buddies being self-serving and phony doesn't seem
to bother you. Why does Roy?

> I don't know about you, but I don't like being lied to and used.

Wow... you have been used? Better report that to someone.

--
Rick