Re: The Schestowitz Operation and Boycottnovell Exposed...

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:01:16 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> http://verofakto.blogspot.com/2009/08/analysis-of-boycottnovell-spam-
problem.html

> Pay particular attention to the volume of posts and the number of
> different places these are being spammed to and tell us how this is
> being done manually.

What does it matter if it isn't manual?

> Additionally:
>
> 1. Roy Schestowitz is using Mark Kent's leafnode server.

How do you know?

> 2. Roy Schestowitz is using his school's network to connect which is a
> clear violation of the school's TOS. Read your student handbook for The
> University Of Manchester (UK)

-If- hr is, how do you know he doesn't have permission?

> http://www.manchester.ac.uk/
>
> 3. Roy Schestowitz has also nymshifted on digg as "techguy" and got
> caught so he canceled the account.
>
> 4. Roy Schestowitz got caught running criminal background checks on
> people and got caught.

How was he running criminal background checks, and why wasn't law
enforcement involved?

> 5. Roy Schestowitz is *not* 7. The idiot known as 7 in COLA has had his
> name posted here many times before. Suffice to say it's not Roy
> Schestowitz.
>
> ...I'm sure others will have plenty to add to the list.

.. and your obsession with Roy continues to grow. Why?
--
Rick