Re: The Schestowitz Operation and Boycottnovell Exposed...

After takin' a swig o' grog, Rick belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 19:41:13 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>>  <snip for brevity>
>>
>> Can you honestly say the guy is doing this by hand? Can you honestly say
>> he is going to school, holding down a job and doing this as a hobby?
>>
>> It's just not possible.
>
> So what?

My thoughts exactly.

Though, actually, I could see someone with a boring job requiring little
effort doing something like this fairly easily with RSS feeds and some vi
macros.

Sort of like Einstein in the Bern patent office.  ;0

--
Q:	How many gradual (sorry, that's supposed to be "graduate") students
	does it take to screw in a light bulb?