Re: Microsoft Lawyer: the world will end in chaos

Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 03:18:47 +0200, Marti van Lin wrote:
>
>> <quote>
>>
>> according to Microsoft lawyers. Dell, HP, and lots of other âpartnersâ
>> would feel this in their wallets. Not to mention the consumer (who now
>> can go and discover other means of writing a letter).
>
> Why are you so obsessed of Microsoft Marti?
>
> In fact, why are most of the freetards in COLA so obsessed with
> Microsoft.
Moix, you sadden me. I am (to my knowledge) the only poster to cola who
consistently and proudly identifies himself as a Freetard. I am not, repeat
NOT obsessed with M$. I rarely talk about it except to relate personal
experiences (once) and complain about being forced to pay a Microsoft tax.
Aside from that I firmly and devoutly believe that everyone should run the
software that pleases them without let or hindrance.

> You bozos follow their every move.
No, I don't (and why am I a bozo?). With respect to computer-related stuff,
I'm more interested in things like when I'll get the rest of the KDE4.2
packages.

> You must be afraid of them........
Attila fears no man or corporation. I urinate on their logos.
> As for Armageddon Marti, you had better pack your asbestos
> underwear because the place where you will spend eternity is
> going to be might hot......
Ah. There you go again, Moix, with another vicious jibe. I am the only
poster who proudly proclaims his provenance in every posting. Actually Hell
(or the part of it where I come from) is not really that hot (in either
sense ;) ). If you want hot, I suggest you try Andalucia aroun this time of
year. And last but not least, I was under the impression that armageddon
was a battle and not a place, but hey, what would a faithless bastard like
me know about such things. C'mon Moix, let's try and stay focussed here.
We're all counting on you. ;)
Attila, The Freetard from you know where