Re: Microsoft Lawyer: the world will end in chaos

Rick wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 21:23:32 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 03:18:47 +0200, Marti van Lin wrote:
>>
>>> <quote>
>>>
>>> according to Microsoft lawyers. Dell, HP, and lots of other ÃâËpartnersÃââ
>>> would feel this in their wallets. Not to mention the consumer (who now
>>> can go and discover other means of writing a letter).
>> Why are you so obsessed of Microsoft Marti?
>>
>> In fact, why are most of the freetards in COLA so obsessed with
>> Microsoft.
>
> Why are you such a bigot?

Now, now, I think I've irritated Flaffart a little, no?

>> You bozos follow their every move.

No, we are confronted with their press each day.

>> You must be afraid of them........
>
> Afraid of Microsoft? You bet your ass. So is most of the related industry.
>
>> As for Armageddon Marti, you had better pack your asbestos underwear
>> because the place where you will spend eternity is going to be might
>> hot......

Ah good, I like it hot and spicy and all those horny studs will stand in
line for me!

Let them come^H^H^Hum to me :-p

Don't be jealous Mushy, you can have those who bore me in time ;-)

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com