Re: Microsoft Lawyer: the world will end in chaos

Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> The Bible is pretty clear when it comes to buggery....

The Bible was written by a bunch of old men.

> Piece of advice, stay far away from the middle east.
>
> They are killing your kind over there by the dozens because the
> Muslims realize you are freaks.

Islam is a homophobic religion. I'm surprised you haven't become a Muslim,
you hateful bastard.

I'd pay good money to watch Marti slap the living shit out of you a few
dozen times.
--
Regards,
Don Zeigler

...A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.