Re: [News] KDE4 Achieves More Dominance with Stronger Releases (Now Default DE in SUSE)

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

openSUSE to default to KDE

,----[ Quote ]
| openSUSE is defaulting to the KDE desktop, according to an announcement on | the opensuse-project mailing list by Micahel LÃffler. From openSUSE 11.2 | onwards, the installation process from DVD will offer a choice between KDE | and GNOME, with KDE pre-selected. Users accepting the default installation | settings will therefore get a KDE desktop. `----

http://www.h-online.com/open/openSUSE-to-default-to-KDE--/news/114050

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought KDE was already the default choice in openSUSE.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"