Re: [News] Opinion: Novell Desktop Leadership Still Wants Mono Deep Inside GNOME

Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:11:09 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
>
>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>
>>> The H Gives Mono a Health Check
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> when
>>> he
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://mono-nono.com/2009/08/21/the-h-gives-mono-a-health-check/
>>>

>> Since Miguel de Icaza founded the Gnome project it's his prerogative if
>> he
>> wants to base it on Mono, .NET or whatever else he CHOOSES. It's  *his*
>> choice after all. Oh... I almost forgot. You hypocrites are all for
>> choice as long as it's the same choice you make.
>
> Yea.
>
> That's the dirty little secret of the Linux / FOSS community.
> They are all for choice, as long as it is the same choice the
> radical loony toons choose.
>
> The seamy underbelly of the Linux / Foss movement reveals itself
> once again.
>

>> Don't like it??? Then go and start your own desktop environment and stop
>> whining about what people do with the DE that they founded.
>
> Schestowitz?
>
> That would mean he has to actually *work* and we all know that
> will never happen.
What utter rubbish, Moix. I would die defending the right of Gnome to use
whatever the hell they want. I would equally defend my right not to use
Gnome -- if I so choose. Where is the issue here? And if there is
any "dirty little secret of the Linux /FOSS community", then WHY HAVEN'T I
BEEN TOLD? What am I? chopped liver? I'm always the last to know these
things. I love diry little secrets. :(
Attila, The Freetard from Hell (and out in the dark)