Re: [News] Opinion: Novell Desktop Leadership Still Wants Mono Deep Inside GNOME

> mentally-ill troll wrote:
>>
>> trolling fsckwit Ezekiel wrote:
>>>
>>> Since Miguel de Icaza founded the Gnome project it's his prerogative if he
>>> wants to base it on Mono, .NET or whatever else he CHOOSES. It's  *his*
>>> choice after all. Oh... I almost forgot. You hypocrites are all for choice
>>> as long as it's the same choice you make.

You are a bald-faced liar, "Ezekiel".  Educating others and
encouraging them to "vote" a certain way is not denying anyone a
choice.

>> Yea.
>>
>> That's the dirty little secret of the Linux / FOSS community.
>> They are all for choice, as long as it is the same choice the
>> radical loony toons choose.

You are a bald-faced liar, Flatshit.  Educating others and encouraging
them to "vote" a certain way is not denying anyone a choice.

No one can or will stop mono from being made and being made available.
No one wants to even try.  No one can or will stop anyone from using
mono.  No one wants to even try.