Re: C# Fails Very Badly at Popularity in the Free Software World

> Dopez99 wrote:
>>
>> Homer <use...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> However, these days my interests are almost entirely non-technical, but
>>> political in nature. That is my choice - my prerogative. So from my
>>> perspective - the /political/ perspective, I certainly do have strong
>>> preferences in many areas of computing, most notably the preference to
>>> /not/ use anything even remotely connected with Microsoft. In terms of
>>> programming languages, that means C#. It could be the greatest language
>>> on Earth (technically) ... but I refuse to have anything to do with it,
>>> because it is tainted by those corporate gangsters from Redmond.
>>
>> Thanks for confirming COLA users like yourself don't love Linux and
>> non-MSFT technologies for their merits, but because they hate MSFT.

You are a dumbshit, Dopez.  This is not about "loving" Linux or
"hating" Micro$oft.

This is about freedom.

You would have to be a real POS, Dopez, to claim that we are "bad
people" because we might sacrifice some things, for the sake of
retaining our freedom.