Re: [News] Opinion: Novell Desktop Leadership Still Wants Mono Deep Inside GNOME

On 2009-08-21, Moshe Goldfarb <moshegoldfarb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:11:09 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
>
>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>
>>> The H Gives Mono a Health Check
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> when
>>> he
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://mono-nono.com/2009/08/21/the-h-gives-mono-a-health-check/
>>>

>> Since Miguel de Icaza founded the Gnome project it's his prerogative if he
>> wants to base it on Mono, .NET or whatever else he CHOOSES. It's  *his*
>> choice after all. Oh... I almost forgot. You hypocrites are all for choice
>> as long as it's the same choice you make.
>
> Yea.
>
> That's the dirty little secret of the Linux / FOSS community.
> They are all for choice, as long as it is the same choice the
> radical loony toons choose.

     What dirty little secret?

     "FOSS community" is right there in your rant.

     What do you think "FOSS community" means?

[deletia]

     The "FOSS community" might tend to be biased in favor of "FOSS"
ideas. Imagine that.

--

	Nothing today, likely nothing since we tamed fire,
	is genuinely new: culture, like science and              |||

				 Judge Alex Kozinski
				 US Court of Appeals
				 9th Circuit