Re: [News] MacBook Pro is Feeling Deprived and Slighted After GNU/Linux Experience

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Apple MacBook Pro speaks Ubuntu Linux
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Recently I wrote about installing Ubuntu Linux on my MSI Wind netbook.
> | Now that my netbook is happily running Ubuntu, my MacBook Pro is feeling
> | deprived and slighted. It is time to do something about that.

Yup. Drink more Late and express bitterness towards appil and buy
a Geektop Sheevaplug Linux Computer which is smaller than a mini and
comes with no keyboard, no mouse, no display - only a USB RS232 terminal
and ethernet lead to spite all their designtards in appil.
I would really love to see designtard's faces when the brick shaped
Sheevaplug Plugtop Linux computer in unveild before them.

> http://www.examiner.com
x-9438-SF-Business-Tech-Examiner~y2009m8d4-Apple-Mac-Speaks-Ubuntu-Linux