Re: [News] God News for VoIP and More Applications for GNU/Linux

Above the shrieking & FUDding of the trolls,Chris Ahlstrom was heard to
say:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Attila belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Yeah, Roy, that's all very well but no matter what you call it, Freetard is
>> Freetard. And does my very secret bunny qualify (he is always with me
>> sitting on my shoulder, giving me advice on moral, philosophical and
>> computational issues.) ;)
>> Attila, The Freetard from Hell
>
> I must be a Freetard -- I use slrn and mutt, but have never once contributed
> anything to them.
>
> I use OpenOffice, and have not yet reported they bugs I have found.
>
> I use mrxvt, gkrellm, wget, the openssh tools, ncftp, and sftp, and
> have not yet found a bug worth reporting to them.
>
> I haven't yet gotten up off my ass and posted (somewhere) my improvements to
> various fluxbox "styles".
>
> I use gcc, ddd, gdb, and cgdb, yet have never even written a nice note
> to those guys.
>
> I use the Linux kernel every frickin' day, and yet I have insufficient
> knowledge to help those guys fix some of their most important bugs.
> I really need to dig deep for a few months and clue those kernel guys in to
> just where they are wrong.
>
> All I've ever done is help the occasional user, suggest Linux where it would
> be useful, push through a Linux port of a Windows project, spar with
> noxious and wrong-headed fucknuts and post my experiences in this newsgroup,
> and post an open-source project that no one would care about to a well-known
> source-code venue.
>
> I'm Chris Ahlstrom the Freetard I yam I yam!

Hm...well that let's me out. I've often reported bugs in alpha & beta versions
of apps & distros. So I suppose I'm not a Freetard. Sorry, guys. :(

--
Digital Tipping Point

http://www.archive.org/details/proof_of_concept_four_mins.mpg