Re: [News] God News for VoIP and More Applications for GNU/Linux

After takin' a swig o' grog, Attila belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Yeah, Roy, that's all very well but no matter what you call it, Freetard is
> Freetard. And does my very secret bunny qualify (he is always with me
> sitting on my shoulder, giving me advice on moral, philosophical and
> computational issues.) ;)
> Attila, The Freetard from Hell

I must be a Freetard -- I use slrn and mutt, but have never once contributed
anything to them.

I use OpenOffice, and have not yet reported they bugs I have found.

I use mrxvt, gkrellm, wget, the openssh tools, ncftp, and sftp, and
have not yet found a bug worth reporting to them.

I haven't yet gotten up off my ass and posted (somewhere) my improvements to
various fluxbox "styles".

I use gcc, ddd, gdb, and cgdb, yet have never even written a nice note
to those guys.

I use the Linux kernel every frickin' day, and yet I have insufficient
knowledge to help those guys fix some of their most important bugs.
I really need to dig deep for a few months and clue those kernel guys in to
just where they are wrong.

All I've ever done is help the occasional user, suggest Linux where it would
be useful, push through a Linux port of a Windows project, spar with
noxious and wrong-headed fucknuts and post my experiences in this newsgroup,
and post an open-source project that no one would care about to a well-known
source-code venue.

I'm Chris Ahlstrom the Freetard I yam I yam!

--
To be or not to be.  -- Shakespeare
To do is to be.  -- Nietzsche