[News] More GNU/Linux Games, Including Classic Ones

Heroes of Newerth (PC, Mac, Linux) Beta Key Giveaway

,----[ Quote ]
| We've got a treat for you PC, Mac and Linux gamers. Game developer S2Games
| have kindly given us Beta keys for a new fantasy real-time strategy game
| titled Heroes of Newerth, debuting on the PC later this year.
`----

http://www.gamingbits.com/content/view/6442/2/

3 Emulators To Play Free Old School Games On Your Linux Machine

,----[ Quote ]
| Old school games have always been fun, yet simple and easy to play. They may
| not have the best of the graphics but you can surely enjoy a trip down memory
| lane!
|
| [...]
|
| Here is how you can play those old, free games on your Linux machine. There
| are various emulators available for Linux, let us look at them one by one.
`----

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/3-emulators-to-play-free-old-school-games-on-your-linux-machine/

Linux got game.

Recent:

Quake Live at 1Ghz, 256Mb

,----[ Quote ]
| Thatâs Crux, by the way. I expected laggy performance and skipping graphics.
| But framerates are exceptionally good, although I didnât find a way to show a
| number on screen. Iâm not a huge first-person shooter fan, but itâs fun to
| try out.
`----

http://kmandla.wordpress.com/2009/08/20/quake-live-at-1ghz-256mb/

Quake Live Updated to Support Linux and Mac Users

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3175567