Re: [Rival] Microsoft Zune is So Obviously Dead

On 2009-08-28, Moshe Goldfarb <moshegoldfarb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:05:28 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
>
>> "JEDIDIAH" <jedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Everyone has to worry about the monopolist that wants to put everyone
>>> else out of business. There's really no avoiding it. Even if you are
>>> an entrenched brand like Intuit you have to worry about the threat of
>>> Microsoft trying to muscle in on your action try and cut off your air
>>> supply.
>>
>> So does Linux manufacture some sort of MP3 or music player that has you so
>> scared of competing against the Zune?
>
> And why are they so concerneding with what Microsoft does or
> doesn't do?

...yes because no one ever wanted to commuincate with the rest of
the world that may or may not run the same desktop OS as them.

[deletia]

All of the Lemming ranting ranting about meagre marketshare demonstrates
my point. If computing were a real free market, such rantings would be
completely entirely irrelevant.

Either vendorlock and monopoly abuses are a real problem or you're just
all a bunch of users all wasting vast amounts of your time in a really
patetic fashion.

Although that's kind of true either way.

--
      If you are going to judge Linux based on how easy
it is to get onto a Macintosh. Let's try installing          |||