Re: [Rival] Microsoft Zune is So Obviously Dead

On 2009-08-28, Moshe Goldfarb <moshegoldfarb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:45:54 -0400, DFS wrote:
>
>> JEDIDIAH wrote:

>> It's a hate-MS group.  Always has been - that's what advocacy means to cola
>> idiots.
>
> Actually it didn't really start getting bad till the day Roy
> Schestowitz decided to squat here like some homeless person
> living in an abandoned building.
>
> He is the sole reason why this has become a hate group.

You weenies were just as bad before Roy started his easily filtered postings.

>>> Everyone has to worry about the monopolist that wants to put everyone
>>> else out of business.
>>
>> Monopolist?  So Linux isn't an acceptable substitute.  Thanks for admitting
>> it.
>
> Jeb getting rope-a-doped by his own word games.
> Good one DFS!

Monopolist means that the quality of the alternatives become irrelevant.

"acceptable" simply doesn't enter into the equation any more.

>>> There's really no avoiding it. Even if you are
>>> an entrenched brand like Intuit you have to worry about the threat of
>>> Microsoft trying to muscle in on your action try and cut off your air
>>> supply.
>>
>> Better stay on your toes then...
>
> Yep.
>
> And stop whining and complaining about the competition instead
> of making your product more competitive.

...yes, because the answer to a bridge troll is to "compete better".

[deletia]

--

	Truth is irrelevant as long as the predictions are good.      |||
                                                                     / | \