Re: [Rival] Microsoft Zune is So Obviously Dead

Verily I say unto thee, that JEDIDIAH spake thusly:
> On 2009-08-28, Moshe Goldfarb <moshegoldfarb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> And stop whining and complaining about the competition instead of
>> making your product more competitive.

Is that a quote from Al Capone?

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Seek not the favour of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest
|  and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not
|  voices, but weigh them." ~ Immanuel Kant
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 22:40:24 up 92 days,  2:38,  4 users,  load average: 0.06, 0.06, 0.03