Re: Microsoft's secret 'screw Google' meetings in D.C.

____/ nessuno on Friday 28 August 2009 22:35 : \____

> <Quote>
> activities such as astroturfing, corporate propaganda, and
> misinformation. Media reports have hinted at a "whisper campaign"
> undertaken by entities acting at Microsoft's behest to undermine
> Google, both with policymakers and the public.
> </Quote>

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/08/28/microsofts-secret-screw-google-meetings-in-d-c/

Does this surprise anyone? "Microsoft" is a shell for organised crime. Can the
DOJ do something on the matter or has Microsoft corrupted the DOJ too? Of
course it has.

The Plot to Kill Google

http://www.wired.com/print/techbiz/it/magazine/17-02/ff_killgoogle

[by Fred Vogelstein, whom Microsoft spies on:]

Microsoft Sends Secret Dossier on Reporter, to Reporter
http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2007/03/enough_about_me/

Also see:

The Google Plan

http://www.cracked.com/funny-1790-google/

Goog The Underdog?

,----[ Quote ]
| The massive machinery of the tech business is mobilizing against a common
| adversary. That's right, in spite of all it's done to transform our world and
| define free, open digital space, nobody in the business seems to like the
| Goog (GOOG). In fact, the operators of the Death Star in Redmond (MSFT) have
| reportedly taken the point on a new "screw Google" strategy that they are
| rolling out in Washington.
`----

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stanley-bing/goog-the-underdog_b_271379.html

Damn, those "Microsoft haters". I bet Ballmer is throwing another chair right
now, having promise to bury the "pussy" (Schmidt) in vain.

Also see (about LawMedia):

Corn Farmers Against Google?

,----[ Quote ]
| Only if they're planting in AstroTurf
|
| [...]
|
| How do you know the organization, and the op-ed, weren't created by LawMedia
| Group at the behest of some well-funded clients? If they did their jobs
| right, you don't know.
|
| Some of them have left digital fingerprints here and there, though, says
| Declan McCullagh, in a blockbuster of a report exposing the intellectual
| whoredom offered for various important issues. Shortly after Microsoft hired
| LawMedia, for example, legislators, national agencies, and news outlets
| received pointed complaints from coalitions of farmers, rural voters, and
| geeky Latinos about how Google's advertising deal with Yahoo would wreck
| everything.
|
| [...]
|
| Don't call them a PR firm or a lobbying firm though, Law Media â which has a
| ton of lawyers working for them tooâis a "public affairs firm" specializing
| in producing "remarkable coalitions" for anything one might need a coalition
| for.
`----

http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/2008/08/14/corn-farmers-against-google

These people should be in exile or in a prison. They are an enemy to the nation
they are in.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

It is not I who seek the young fool; The young fool seeks me.
At the first oracle I inform him. If he asks two or three times, it is
importunity. If he importunes, I give him no information. -- I Ching
Mem:   2075800k total,  1660792k used,   415008k free,    12460k buffers