[News] Valuable Resources About Powerful Free CMS (Drupal)

8 Resources for the Mighty Drupal Content Management System

,----[ Quote ]
| Take in Acquia's Videos. Acquia has also recently added many tutorial videos
| on Drupal to its Community page, and the videos are free to watch here.
| You'll find videos such as "Build a Dynamic Community Site with Flash Using
| the Drupal Services Module," and videos on how to use Drupal's many modules.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/8-resources-for-the-mighty-drupal-content-management-system

Four Things Open Source Projects Should Know About Dealing with the Press

,----[ Quote ]
| Don't be a jerk. Don't get snarky if a reporter or editor doesn't grok the
| intricacies of your project. As Alan Z pointed out: "While it's not your job
| to represent the OSS community â because there isn't such a beast â realize
| that what you do does reflect on other open source efforts, at least to that
| reporter." I wish Alan was overstating things, but I have encountered these
| attitudes far too often personally.
`----

http://www.itworld.com/open-source/76011/four-things-open-source-projects-should-know-about-dealing-press

Recent:

Drupal 7 Targets the Enterprise

,----[ Quote ]
| Fresh off a new round of financing, open source content management (CMS)
| vendor Acquia is putting its new funds to work in taking the Drupal open
| source CMS to new heights in the enterprise.
`----

http://www.internetnews.com/webcontent/article.php/3834091

Drupal gains ground down under

,----[ Quote ]