Re: [News] Fake Linus Torvalds Contest to Start, VGA Arbiter Enters X

Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:39:16 -0400, wispygalaxy wrote:
>

>> I also saw a RMS impersonator on Twitter- he said a lot of gross things
>> make RMS look bad.  That was immature...
>
> Did he pick his feet and eat the skin in front of an audience
> like RMS does?
>
> Doesn't get much more gross than that.
That is a vicious lie, Moix. It does get much more gross than that. At the
risk of repeating myself I offer in evidence the following:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9wCPnbS0uo
I expect a public and sincere apology from you, Moix. ;) I don't post these
things for my health. A propos of RMS, I find some points on which I
disagree with him. On his on webpage: http://stallman.org/ we see a paean to
patriotism.
"Americans, you may wish to copy this icon to your own page, as a way of
showing what patriotism means to you."
In my opinion, patriotism is simply the other side of the coin of
religiosity: two of the vilest forms of human practice. I don't find either
of them positive human values and certainly neither should be pandered to. I
have a very serious issue with him on that score. But life is about
disagreeing from time to time. ;)
Attila, The Freetard from Hell