Re: [News] Graphics/Visual Overhaul in Desktop GNU/Linux

Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 02:34:43 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> KDE has a nice wallpaper-shuffling software built in. The desktop never
>> ceases to change and surprise.
>
> Yea especially when it, KDE, locks up, freezes and crashes.
>
> It's a surprise a minute some would say.
Wow, Moix, "locks up, freezes and crashes"! What am I missing? I've been
running it for years and haven't experienced that. What specific version of
KDE are we talking about here? I'm running a 3.5/4.2 hybrid (knode, which
I'm writing this missive on uses 4.2). I think you're going through a bad
patch. Probably there's a cock-up in the fact department. I'm sure it's only
temporary and you'll come out of it one of these days. ;)
Ciao,
Attila, The Freetard from Hell