Re: [News] Graphics/Visual Overhaul in Desktop GNU/Linux

Attila wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 02:34:43 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>

>>> KDE has a nice wallpaper-shuffling software built in. The desktop
>>> never ceases to change and surprise.
>>
>> Yea especially when it, KDE, locks up, freezes and crashes.
>>
>> It's a surprise a minute some would say.
> Wow, Moix, "locks up, freezes and crashes"! What am I missing? I've been
> running it for years and haven't experienced that.

Naturally not. I have been runnign KDE since its early KDE1 days, and
while there mioght have been some flaky app version sometimes, KDE itself
always proved to be rather solid.

> What specific version
> of KDE are we talking about here? I'm running a 3.5/4.2 hybrid (knode,
> which I'm writing this missive on uses 4.2). I think you're going
> through a bad patch.

No. He is going through another round of "flatfish truth". That is: Lying,
lying, and lying again

> Probably there's a cock-up in the fact department.

Flatfish would not recognize any facts.

> I'm sure it's only temporary and you'll come out of it one of these
> days. ;)

Why would he? Flatfish is here to tell lies about linux
--
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.