Re: [News] Snot Leopard Represents Stagnation at Apple

7 wrote:

> Marti van Lin wrote:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>> Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard: the Ars Technica review
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://arstechnica.com/apple/reviews/2009/08/mac-os-x-10-6.ars
>> Snot Leopard? You are giving Michael Glasser way too much credit :-)
>
> I'm sure Hadron the stupid one would object.

Eh? Even the insane Q00k had Michael Snot Glasser killfiled for a while.
 That saids enough about Glasser, doesn't it?

> He'll want to call it something really stupid like
> Appil Snow Lepper OS (TM).
> Only the rich and leppers buy it.

What I find astonishing is that Glasser claims he is a Mac fan, yet his
pathetic "instruction video's" are alle about Windowpz and all Mac fans
in the Mac advocacy group, seem to avoid him like the plague as well :-)

> One lepper, one hand, one finger, one click (TM);
> - thats Appil Snow Lepper OS (TM) for you.

What finger, "the finger"?

LOL :-)

--
|_|0|_| Marti van Lin