Re: Micoshaft shames journalists in court documents

After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Terry Porter on Thursday:
>>>
>>> <snip> We all suspected that O'Gara was just a Microsoft
>>> plant for her anti Linux articles. Now everyone will know,
>>> and her reputation is history.
>>
>> She's not alone. How many 'reporters' has Microsoft already
>> bribed to praise Microsoft products?
>>
>> Bribing Bloggers
>>
>> http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,2077596,00.asp?kc=EWRSS03129TX1K0000616
>
> Rather sad that a company must astroturf the Internet rather than
> let the quality of its own products and sincere user experiences
> speak for itself.

A recent Apple ad has the "Apple dude" telling a woman that "PC's are great,
PC's are reliable, that stuff you heard about Mac is crap".

The woman leaves, he peels off his disguise, and out emerges the "PC Guy".

A parable about astroturfing?

--
But, for my own part, it was Greek to me.
		-- William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar"