[News] Another Linux Phone Coming from Palm

Palm introduces Prà junior

,----[ Quote ]
| Rumours of a low-end alternative to the Prà were true, Palm has
| formally announced.
`----

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2009/09/09/palm_pixi/

Mini-Pre debuts

,----[ Quote ]
| Palm announced the second phone to run its Linux-based WebOS, and cut
| the price of the Palm Pre by $50. Destined for a fourth-quarter release
| on Sprint, the Palm Pixi runs a new Qualcomm MSM7627 SoC, and offers a
| 2.8-inch, 320 x 400 touchscreen, an exposed QWERTY keyboard, and 3G
| support.
`----

http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News/Palm-Pixi/?kc=rss

Palm unveils slimmer smartphone

The Palm Pre gets a Little Brother - the Pixi

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/news/palm_pre_gets_little_brother_pixi

10 things I think I think about Palm's Pixi webOS smartphone

http://blogs.zdnet.com/gadgetreviews/?p=7209

Palm unveils its Pixi WebOS smartphone

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1532963/palm-unveils-pixi-webos-smartphone

Recent: