[News] GNU/Linux Version of Shadowgrounds is Released

  • Subject: [News] GNU/Linux Version of Shadowgrounds is Released
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:27:12 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

LGP releases Shadowgrounds, patches X2 & X3, restocks Majesty

,----[ Quote ]
| The LGP news is piling up. First, they released Shadowgrounds, the
| precursor to their previously announced next title, Shadowgrounds
| Survivor:
|
|    We have a surprise announcement for today! While we have
|    Shadowgrounds Survivor due out at the end of the week, we are
|    releasing its predecessor, Shadowgrounds, immediately, as a
|    budget title! Get the story from the beginning today, and on
|    Friday, find out what happens next!
`----

http://www.linuxgames.com/archives/14165

Recent:

Shadowgrounds: Survivor Finally Goes Gold

,----[ Quote ]
| It will be about two or three weeks until the boxed version of Shadowgrounds:
| Survivor starts shipping for Linux, but it will also be available for a
| (paid) download and for renting through LGP's rental service.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzQ3Ng

Shadowgrounds Survivor from Igios is now GOLD !

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linux-gamers.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2596