Re: Microsoft CTO on Competing with GNU/Linux (Comes vs. Microsoft â exhibit PX06482)

____/ 7 on Thursday 17 Sep 2009 17:45 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Also about 1998:

"For instance, Microsoft, the worldâs most valuable company, declared a profit
of $4.5 billion in 1998; when the cost of options awarded that year, plus the
change in the value of outstanding options, is deducted, the firm made a loss
of $18 billion, according to Smithers."

http://etheridge.ca/articles/economist-options.html

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | BadVista? I guess it makes Vista a dog.
Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 139 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie