Re: Microsoft CTO on Competing with GNU/Linux (Comes vs. Microsoft - exhibit PX06482)

____/ Rex Ballard on Thursday 17 Sep 2009 23:02 : \____

> On Sep 17, 9:48 am, "Ezekiel" <not-th...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

But the point of this post (other than transcribing) is that
Microsoft resorted to racketeering. It is now passing patents for
trolls to attack Linux and Nathan Myhvold (from the E-mail
is the biggest such patent troll.

- --

http://Schestowitz.com  | Mandriva Linux |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
 00:00:01 up 8 days,  3:33,  3 users,  load average: 0.95, 1.26, 1.20