[News] Ubuntu 9.10 Reaches Last Alpha

Ubuntu 9.10 "Karmic Koala" Alpha 6 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| If the traditional Ubuntu with GNOME on the desktop is not
| your thing, 9.10 Alpha 6 spins are already available for
| Kubuntu, Ubuntu Server EC2/UEC, Ubuntu ARM, Xubuntu,
| Ubuntu Studio, Mythbuntu, and Edubuntu. More information
| on this release is available from its Ubuntu Testing Page.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzU0MQ

Ubuntu 9.10 Alpha 6 Has Ubuntu Software Store

,----[ Quote ]
| A few minutes ago, the Ubuntu development team
| unleashed the sixth and last alpha version of the
| upcoming Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala) operating system,
| due for release in late October this year.
| As usual, we've downloaded a copy of it in order to
| keep you up-to-date with the latest changes in the
| Ubuntu 9.10 development.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Ubuntu-9-10-Alpha-6-Has-Ubuntu-Software-Store-121930.shtml

Ubuntu releases last 9.10 Alpha

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1534043/ubuntu-releases-alpha

Recent:

Ubuntu 9.10 Alpha 5 Has OpenOffice.org 3.1.1

,----[ Quote ]
| A few minutes ago, the Ubuntu development team unleashed the fifth alpha
| version of the upcoming Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala) operating system, due for
| release in late October this year. As usual, we've downloaded a copy of it in
| order to keep you up-to-date with the latest changes in the Ubuntu 9.10
| development.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Ubuntu-9-10-Alpha-5-Has-OpenOffice-org-3-1-1-120879.shtml

Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala) Alpha 5 - A Few Quick Comments

,----[ Quote ]
| Ubuntu hit their target date with Karmic Alpha 5, it is available for
| download. I have only installed it on the S6510 so far, but here are a couple
| of quick observations about it.
`----

http://community.zdnet.co.uk/blog/0,1000000567,10013683o-2000498448b,00.htm

Ubuntu 9.10 Gets A New Splash Screen, Not Plymouth

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzQ4Mw