[News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux Acquires New, Happy Users

  • Subject: [News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux Acquires New, Happy Users
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 14:13:53 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

My thoughts on Ubuntu

,----[ Quote ]
| Ubuntu will be staying here, on my laptop, for the
| foreseeable future. I like Ubuntu, as Iâve discovered.
| And, since Iâve started recommending it to others,
| people for whom I provide ongoing computer support, I
| now need Ubuntu as well.
`----

http://linuxcritic.wordpress.com/2009/09/17/my-thoughts-on-ubuntu/

...and now using Ubuntu! :P

,----[ Quote ]
| So well, I've decided to stick to Ubuntu, Synaptic, and to
| my very own surprise, even GNOME. I am liking it thus far.
| Synaptic "just works", and GNOME gives timely responses to
| my keyboard commands and mouse gestures.
`----

http://mshuaibkhan.blogspot.com/2009/09/and-now-using-ubuntu-p.html

Recent:

Spoilt for choice â spoiled choice: Finding the right Linux distribution
for my old laptop

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://tropicofvector.wordpress.com/2009/09/01/spoilt-for-choice-spoiled-choice-finding-the-right-linux-distribution-for-my-old-laptop/